[cvsnt] first time user

Dwight Galloway dsgallow at utah.gov
Tue Apr 12 17:56:36 BST 2005

Hi, I have been using PVCS for some time now and want to now use CVSNT.
So I am new to CVSNT, I want to install it on a Windows 2000 server, I
have tried several times and found that I have started two services
(Dispatch and Locking service) but I am not able to bring up the
repository manager. I have found some documentation by searching the WEB
but it seems to be for older versions of CVSNT and does not cover all of
what I consider the newer versions' implementation steps or problems.
My question, are there some good documentation books or WEB sites that
can help me. Or, if anyone has any ideas, tips whatever for my
installation onto the windows 2000 server.

Also, how do I add users to the repository?

Yes, I am new with this and if it appears that I have no clue it is
admittedly true, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.