[cvsnt] Re: Release RSS feed broken

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Apr 12 23:32:29 BST 2005

Ah hah, the history page only shows up to version 1910 and the following
error is posted at the bottom.

"
 MySQL error!
Duplicate entry '5' for key 4(Errno=1062)

Your query:
INSERT INTO evo_hitlog( visitTime, visitURL, hit_ignore, referingURL,
baseDomain, hit_blog_ID, hit_remote_addr, hit_user_agent ) VALUES(
FROM_UNIXTIME(1113344462), '/blog/index.php/history', 'no',
'http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/HistoryPage', 'cvsnt.org', 5, '152.135.235.188',
'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050317
Firefox/1.0.2')

"

Is this page also produced by b2evolution? I'll try to notify b2evolution
about this.

Thanks for the info.
Matt S.

news:d3hgon$lhs$1 at paris.nodomain.org...