[cvsnt] CVSNT and Websphere

RRos at rccl.com RRos at rccl.com
Mon Apr 18 14:19:50 BST 2005

(I sent this e-mail Friday but it seems it got lost with the server
problems)

Hi everyone;

I'm getting the following error when adding a new repository location in
Websphere 5.1.2:

Error validating location: CVSNT repository
'extssh:username at servername:/cvsrepo' is configured to use a repository
prefix. However, CVSNT does not always properly communicate resource paths
in this mode resulting in the failure of some specialized Eclipse CVS
operations. The use of a repository prefix should be disable if the full
functionality of the eclipse CVSNT is desired"

This is a new Windows 2003 server with CVSNT 2.0.58d that is not in
production yet, SSH is OpenSSH. I'm still new with CVSNT so any help will
be appreciated.

Rafi Ros
Production Configuration Control Analyst.
System Certification & Deployment Group.
Information Technology
Royal Caribbean/Celebrity Cruises
Tel:  954-517-5026