[cvsnt] Re: Does cvswrappers file affect WinCVS ?

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Apr 18 20:48:28 BST 2005

jacob.alvarezbenedicto at telefonica.es wrote:

> Does the cvs wrappers file affect WinCVS ?  I have been adding some
> files, and I believe it doesn't.  I use the add binarry it will be
> added as a binary file, and the same for text and unicode.  Is there
> any way to make the cvswrappers affect the adds of WinCVS.

Add Binary and Add Unicode translate to "cvs add -kb" and "cvs add -ku"
respectively. The plain "Add" however (note that it does not say "Add
Text") translates simply to "cvs add" and will thus let the server
(i.e. CVSROOT/cvswrappers plus the built-in list) handle the file types.

Hope this helps.

--
Oliver
MSN:	ogiesen at hotmail.com