[cvsnt] Checkout freezes on last file

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Apr 20 22:13:12 BST 2005

Torsten Martinsen wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> Torsten Martinsen wrote:
>>
>>> This has also been reported by several TortoiseCVS users: The CVSNT
>>> :ssh: protocol does not work reliably against (at least some)
>>> non-CVSNT servers. Using :ext: with an external SSH client always works.
>
> What's the status on this one?

I saw in an "latest updates" type note from Tony after this was
discussed that he had applied an update to plink but commented something
to the effect of: didn't test, just made sure the patch looked sane.  I
don't remember if this was to the stable release or the latest test
branch though.

Never mind... found it ("Latest updates", 3/22/05)

 > cvsnt 2.5.02 Experimental build 1914
 >
 > This is a test build for the new branch.
 >
 > * Merge putty changes from Bjoren Davis.  I haven't had much chance to
 > look at this beyond checking it makes sense...
 > * Install control server, which will handle things like remote admin
 > eventually (possibly also repository browsing).
 > * Test command for new core code:
[snip]

--
Glen Starrett