[cvsnt] CVSNT and WSAD

RRos at rccl.com RRos at rccl.com
Wed Apr 20 22:52:41 BST 2005

HELP!!! After installing a plug-in I finally got Websphere (WSAD) to work
with SSH2, however when I click on "HEAD" no folders appear. I have 3
tests servers, all running Windows 2003, each running a different version
of SSH server, two running CVSNT 2.0.58d and one running 2.5.01, if I
click in compatibility, "respond as CVS 1.11.2 to version request" then I
get: "Unknown response received from CVS server: CVS: CVS not found".

If anyone has CVSNT, Windows 2003 and WSAD 5.1.2 working, please let me
know all the settings and configuration I have to do!! By the way, same
problem occurs when using version 6 of WASD.

Thanks,

Rafi Ros
Production Configuration Control Analyst.
System Certification & Deployment Group.
Information Technology
Royal Caribbean/Celebrity Cruises
Tel:  954-517-5026