[cvsnt] Moving my cvsnt server to another server (keep the same old version ?)

Florent GILAIN florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Thu Apr 21 17:19:20 BST 2005

Hi all,

I now have a working CVSNT server under windows 2000 server SP4.
CVSNT is version : 2.0.41

Now, i need to replace this server...so my question is :
Should i keep the same CVSNT "old version" to avoid any problem or should i
upgrade to latest ?
What would be the step by step procedure ?

Thanks

Florent