[cvsnt] (no subject) admin user

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Thu Apr 21 20:32:29 BST 2005

Welll I guess I don't know what I mean because now it's working regardless
of the protocol before it wasn't and I don't know what changed.

What I meant was: when I was using the sserver and pserver protocol I could
not execute admin commands if I followed the directions given.
If I used the sspi protocol I could execute admin commands if I followed the
directions given.

Sorry for the confusion, although I still don't know what changed.
Matt S.

news:d48rvc$far$1 at paris.nodomain.org...