[cvsnt] how to maintain the versions

ankush grover ankush174 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 12:12:20 BST 2005

Hey,

 I have configured cvsnt on windows xp ,I can checkout
and commit also .But i want to know suppose there is a
file solaris.txt now after few updates the solaris.txt
1.6 I want to know how can i see what was there in 1.1
,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5, means the difference between the
different versions of the same file.If I open the file
directory in cvsnt i can see the versions and
differences from one version to another.

But how can i see those differences from the client,I
am using Wincvs as a client.

I want to see the difference between
1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6 so that if a programmer makes
a mistake we can go back to the previous version.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover