[cvsnt] how to maintain the versions

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Apr 22 13:46:18 BST 2005

You must be joking, right???
Did you at all study any help/instruction/website/google
concerning WinCvs usage and how to do exactly what you are asking for???

To summarize:
1) You should configure an external diff viewer in WinCvs, common suggestions
   are ExamDiff and WinMerge, both freeware.
   Install any of these programs on your client PC and then in the preferences
   you tell WinCvs to use the external program as a diff viewer.

2) In WinCvs select the (sandbox) file you are interested in and activate
   the Graph command.

3) Now you will see the full tree of revisions of that file and you can
   select any two revisions you want (shift-click)

4) Once you have two revisions selected you click the diff speedbutton

5) Now WinCvs will ask CVSNT to supply the two selected revisions and
   then WinCvs will send those two files to the diff viewer.

6) The diff viewer will now highlight side by side all differences in the
   revisions

I am amazed that you have not found this out by yourself already....

/Bo