[cvsnt] Re: Import Question

MM markem at asu.edu
Tue Apr 26 14:50:20 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Do you really mean *on* the vendor branch as in "our changes were
> committed as rev 1.1.1.something"? If so, that's not the way you're
> supposed to do it. ...

Yep, that's the error of our ways. After I posted, I ran across some more
info and realized that that's the problem.

> Hope this helps.

It does, altho it's not what I wanted to hear. Thanks for confirming my
suspicions. Now I gotta figure out how to fix it. We've changed only a
handful of files so I don't think it'll be a huge task. Live & learn...

Thanks for the response...