[cvsnt] Tortoise error or CVSNT error?

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Tue Apr 26 15:44:29 BST 2005

When I run CVS Update from the Tortoise interface I get the following
error:

In C:\CVS_WORK\doc: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "update"
"-d" "-P" "CogCafBranchMergeAndTag.doc"
CVSROOT=:pserver;username=dzielke;hostname=cogcs:/usr/local/cvs

cvs.exe [update aborted]: no such directory
`:pserver:dzielke at cogcs.aepsc.com:/usr/local'       <-- missing last part
of path!

Error, CVS operation failed

Obviously something is not getting passed properly, but I'm stumped.  We
are running CVSNT 2.0.62.1817 and Tortoise 1.8.13, on WinXP SP2 on an
Intel laptop, accessing a CVSNT server 2.0.58b on a Red Hat Linux server.

I don't get the error through WinCVS.

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power