[cvsnt] commitinfo not working in cvsnt 2.5.01 Build 1910

Jean-Michel Rouet jean-michel.rouet at philips.com
Wed Apr 27 12:45:22 BST 2005

Hello all,

I recently upgraded from 2.0.34 to cvsnt [(CVSNT) 2.5.01 (Travis) Build
1910 (client/server)]

Amongst other things I discovered that my commitinfo script doesn't abort
anymore bad commits.
I have infact a simple perl script that checks for "tabs" inside source
files and returns "1" whenever this happens, and also display some error
message in the console.

I'm amazed that for bad commits, i.e. commiting files containing tabs, I
see the error messages displayed but however, the commit is achieved and
not aborted as expected.

Has anything changed related to commitinfo syntax or usage ?

Where can I find more information about this ?

Regards,
JM