[cvsnt] Re: cvs_acls?

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Fri Apr 29 16:14:20 BST 2005

I'm trying to come up with a way to implement module-level access control,
and lockdown certain types of tags and branches (by name entered by user).
 I think I can do the former with cvs_acls, and the latter with cvscop
and/or some creative scripting.  Any ideas/suggestions?  I would prefer to
stay in UNIX/LINUX shell scripting, since it's what I'm most familiar
with, but I can do Perl or XML if I have to.

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power
Direct (614) 583-6337