[cvsnt] Option -kkv after commit

Heiko Klotz heiko.klotz at ppi.de
Tue Aug 2 11:36:27 BST 2005

Hi all,

I just installed a cvsnt-Server. When I commit a changed or newly added
file, it gets the option -kkv. This does not happen while importing. Have
I misconfigured something?
I use the sspi-method.

Server:  OS: Windows2000, cvsnt Version 2.5.01,
Client:    OS: Windows2000, WinCVS version 1.3.17b2

Heiko