[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Aug 2 17:48:59 BST 2005

No it's not on a network drive I was carefull not to do that, although the
server is a virtual Win2003 server running on Win2003 server it has to do
with what our IT dept wanted.

Is there any additional options or utilities I can use to help figure this
out.

You should add this stuff about not logging in and not specifying a user
name to the manual because I had read that section several times and I don't
ever recall seeing anything about this and was totally unaware of these
recommendations.

Thanks,
Matt S.

news:dco5gf$u4c$1 at paris.nodomain.org...