[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Wed Aug 3 01:22:28 BST 2005

I've turned on all kinds of security audit logging for myself, my user, and
the SYSTEM and can't find any place where it reports a failure (plenty of
successes but no failures)
I can see in the security logging where the SYSTEM account successfully
accesses the CVSROOT/config file and CVSROOT/passwd file then for me my
account accesses the root of the repository but in my users case it goes off
accessing some temporary directory in the temp folder with out an error or
failure or anything.
I don't get it.

Matt S.

news:dcoh3n$3fv$1 at paris.nodomain.org...