[cvsnt] Re: How can CVS lose a file

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Wed Aug 3 23:16:31 BST 2005

Ok I figured it out, I wasn't switching to the E drive before changing
directories and performing the update so the working directory
definately what I thought it was. It is interesting that it gave this rather
unreleated error.

Thanks for the suggestions and help
Matt S.

"Matt Schuckmann" <matthew_schuckmann at amat.com> wrote in message
news:dcr74v$fnk$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> I tried disabling our McAfee virus scan and it didn't help.
> I did just notice that if I do the commit localy on the server the update
in
> the postcommand scripts works fine but if I do it from my system via sspi
it
> doesn't work.
> I wonder if this another permissions thing.
>
> What's frustrating is I swear this was working just 1 month ago when I was
> posting to this group about problems with xcopy in postcommand scripts. At
> that time I was at version 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1990 now I'm at 2.5.01
> (Travis) Build 2025.
>
> Below is some sample output from performing the commit from my system.
What