[cvsnt] Re: Documentation on WinCVS 2.0.2.3

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 19:24:07 BST 2005

Ramakrishna_Rachakonda wrote:

> I have installed the latest versions of both CVSNT and WinCVS.
>
> The version of WinCVS I'm using is 2.0.2.3, but the document I have is
> WinCVS1.3. So I'm not able to understand how to accomplish the basic
> operations.

First off: wrong group. For WinCvs support go here:

> Can someone suggest me some tutorial for using WinCVS2.0.2.3.

Look here: http://people.freenet.de/ogiesen/wincvsnt-tour-readme.html

That's the most up-to-date tutorial currently available AFAIK and the
differences betweeen the WinCvs version shown in the tour and the one
that you are using are minimal.

Hope this helps.

--
Oliver