[cvsnt] Logout Error

Ramakrishna_Rachakonda Ramakrishna_Rachakonda at Satyam.com
Fri Aug 5 07:09:10 BST 2005

Hi All,

I'm using WinCVS2.0.2.3 for accessing the cvs server CVSNT.

When I logout it gives the following error.

cvs logout

cvs.exe logout: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option

cvs.exe [logout aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

So I have set the environment variable as CVSROOT = /cvsrepos, where
cvsrepos is my repository on the server.

Now I'm getting the following error.

cvs.exe [logout aborted]: The :local: protocol does not support the
logout command

Can someone please help me out.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna R