[cvsnt] In an authentication pickle

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at melandra.com
Fri Aug 5 17:15:37 BST 2005

> From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org
> What do I need to do to get help with this?
> Joelle

Joelle, it's possible that nobody else on the list has responded
because... actually... none of us know what you're asking.  It looks
like you're trying to make a decision between protocols and have
identified enough negative features in each that you don't really want
to use any of them; and you don't actually ask a question in your email
that gives any of us a handle on how to respond.  Are you implying that
you want help choosing the least bad protocol in this case?  If not,
what question are you asking, please?

Sorry to request clarification, but I don't know how to help without it.

		- Peter