[cvsnt] Re: Cleaning "fake" revisions from repository

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 23:01:34 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:12:04 +0300, Danail Manolov <d.manolov at mail.bg>
> wrote:
>

>>I found the source of the problem, and it is in CVSNT v2.0.62.1817 that
>>comes with TortoiseCVS.
>
> That is a *very* old version of CVSNT and should not be used!

He's using the CVSNT that's bundled with TortoiseCVS.  It's not THAT
old, and with all the issues that can occur by upgrading it's IMHO
better for the TCVS team to play it a bit safer and upgrade slowly.  I
think this is the first bug that has been noted against Tortoise due to
that version of CVSNT -- I think (totally offhand) most of the issues in
that version were server-side things that don't affect typical TCVS users.

--
Glen Starrett