[cvsnt] cvs command to update to *start* of branch?

Nitzan Shaked calius at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 9 23:19:35 BST 2005

I posted here, some 24hrs ago, a script I had just finished writing which
tries to do that. I got a mail back saying my message has to be approved by
a moderator since it was slightly larger than the max 8KB.

If it does not get posted soon I'll repost. I sincerely hope someone finds
it useful.

BR,
Nitzan