AW: [cvsnt] Re: Deactivating codepage translation?

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Wed Aug 10 15:07:13 BST 2005

> > So i'll deactivate this with client 2.5.01.1976. Is this possible?
>
> You need to set the correct codepage on the server, as I mentioned
> previously.  The client will not translate if the server is
> on the same
> codepage.

The server has the correct codepage for his work. Yes, it has a different
name,
but server works correct on this codepage for all filenames that we use.
The only thing what is wrong is the translation on the client, that
misunderstood
the codepage or don't know the codepage and translates wrongly. So
i asked for stopping translation or adjusting translation...

just to remember: all clients with no translation due to old cvsnt works
correct.

Or should i report this as a bug in version 2.5.01.1976?