AW: AW: [cvsnt] Re: Deactivating codepage translation?

Alexander Zoernack alexander.zoernack at technotrend.de
Wed Aug 10 16:59:26 BST 2005

the file "Português.str" is displayed
on server side as "Português.str" (OK)
on client side as "Português.str" (OK)
codepage translation results in a file "Portugus.str" (not OK)

if this is correct, i don't see why!

The problem is, that the server doesn't only handle cvs, it
has some more things to do. So a reconfiguration on the system is
not so simple.

So befor answering again that i have to change the server, please
let me know the answers to my two other questions:
a) is codepage translation deactivatable?
b) is codepage translation configurable?

best regards,
Alexander Zoernack