[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.01 #1976 - 'cvs history' problems - 'No records selected'

Thomas Singer thomas.singer at smartcvs.com
Tue Aug 16 16:32:09 BST 2005

>> Is audit a core feature of CVSNT and GNU CVS?
>
> No.. only CVSNT has it.

OK, so we can't use it - SmartCVS needs to run with CVSNT and GNU CVS.

> If you're looking for notice of other people's files that's rather hard to do.

Why do you think we should not be able to use the 'cvs history' command?
If it does not report the documented information, than it is a bug which
should be fixed, esp. because CVSNT 2.0.58d worked OK.

--
Best regards
Thomas Singer