[cvsnt] Restoring a repository from backup

Ramakrishna_Rachakonda Ramakrishna_Rachakonda at Satyam.com
Thu Aug 18 09:54:19 BST 2005

Dear All,

I took a backup of the CVSNT repository by running a batch file, the
contents of which are as follows:

net stop cvsnt

xcopy "D:\cvsrepos" "D:\CVS\Data Files\cvsbackup" /Q /S /C /H /R /O /Y
/I

net start cvsnt

Can someone tell me the process of restoring it? I don't think it is
simply copying from the backup to the repository folder.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Ramakrishna

DISCLAIMER: