[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.01 #1976 - 'cvs history' problems - 'No records selected'

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Aug 18 11:07:13 BST 2005

Thomas Singer wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> I've tried
>
>> C:\test>cvs -d :pserver:tom at localhost/f:/repository history -a -x AMR
>> -f smartcvs-tori
>

> with CVSNT 2.5.02 #2061 and crashed (large dump sent).

 From the looks of the code the -f command is a noop (and it's not
something I've changed either.. I'd never heard of the option until
about 5 minutes ago).

I'd be tempted to say just use grep.. depends on if I can work out what
it's supposed to do and hack it into the code.. if not it won't make
this release as it's getting too close to release time to be adding new
stuff.