[cvsnt] (Workaround) Re: bug report: export of a module defined in modules file

Jean-Francois Lamy Jean-Francois.Lamy at teximus.com
Sat Aug 27 02:54:12 BST 2005

I realized that in my configuration file LockDir defined as a "Everyone has
full control" directory, and that the lock server
was commented out.  This probably dates back to jurassic times.

Enabling the lock server in config made the problem go away.

--
Jean-François Lamy
Teximus Technologies Inc.

news:deog03$gre$1 at paris.nodomain.org...