[cvsnt] Sorry. Rookie question. Can the group file in CVSROOT be checked out?

kmknox at aep.com kmknox at aep.com
Tue Aug 30 22:27:42 BST 2005

A number of the files in CVSROOT have ,v files, which makes it seem that
they should be edited by checkout and commit. When I do an update, I get
back a response of "M" and don't any changes in my copy or the server
copy. I am listed in the CVSROOT/admin file.

Should I be editing "group" in a sandbox, and commiting changes? Or is it
a direct edit file like "admin"?

----
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses"  (Henry Ford )

Kevin
w. 200.3268 (614.716.3268)
c. 614.507.6423