[cvsnt] Re: login to cvs using pserver

Miro Šimko miro.satan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:54:42 GMT 2005

Thanks for input.

1. pserver is installed and running.
 >cvs info
Available protocols:

local               (internal)
pserver             pserver 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151

2. I use one way of login when using protocol pserver( then /sklad is
mapped to c:/cvs/repo/sklad),
when using local( no protocol?), I have to write full path( name /sklad
doesn't work),
but it does not matter. I just show that my cvs repository is working.
After solving the problem with that pserver protocol, I'll use just that
one way.