[cvsnt] CVSNT Upgrade - Which version

rajiv kumar cvsissue at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 10:15:52 GMT 2005

Hi There,
  We have CVSNT 2.0.11, and now my organization is planning to go for upgrade.

  Can anybody suggest me -
     a) what should be the stable release (version) I should use for upgrade?
     b) How can I procure that? Does download is ok ?
     c) How can I upgrade that? Uninstall the old one then install the new one or something else?
     d) Any leagal formalities?

  Any help will be highly appreciated !!

  Thanks
  Rajiv Kr. Srivastava