[cvsnt] [Bug report] Audit plugin's SQL "INSERT INTO" query not being escaped properly

Vic D'Elfant vic at pythago.net
Mon Dec 12 20:19:41 GMT 2005

The audit plugin is not escaping its "INSERT INTO" query propertly. Every
time I try to do a commit (or anything else which executes the audit
plugin), the following error occurs:

audit_trigger error (session): You have an error in your sytax near
'Elfant','4ef8439dda3d31fc','/test','C:/test','CVSNT 2.0.62.1817 ' on line 1
Audit trigger initialiasation failed:
cvs server: Pre-command check failed

This is because the username at my laptop is Vic D'Elfant, and the SQL query
will fail because there's an apostrophe in my last name. Just replacing any
occurence of an apostrophe with a two apostrophes will do the trick :)  I
hope this bug can be fixed soon, as I'm working on a project which relies on
the audit plugin.

Regards,
Vic

- phpBB.com Website Team