[cvsnt] Cannot export after migrating CVSNT to

Evan Chou cyq_0906 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Dec 16 05:49:38 GMT 2005

Hi,

I upgraded cvsnt from 2.0.2.x to 2.5.03.2151, and kept all
repositories without any change.

After the migration, all operations looks OK except 'cvs export'.
The client is TortoiseCVS1.8.22 (cvsnt 2.5.02.2064), and I got
the error message :

cvs.exe [export aborted]: cannot open <CVS/Template file> for writing: No
such file or directory

However, I can do 'cvs checkout' without any problem. Furthermore,
if I initialize another repository using the new cvsnt, and then the
module in the new repository can be exported. Does it mean that the
newer cvsnt is not fully compatible with the old repository?

Is there any way to modify the repository or configure cvsnt?
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
Evan