[cvsnt] How do I add Files to my CVS Repository

Mic Julia every_thing_freezes at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 11:22:25 GMT 2005

I have downloaded and installed both CVSNT and WinCVS. I am running Windows XP Professional and want to build a repository on a Server that all developers can access for testing.

  I basically would like to know how to build the repository on the server and how to get the selected files under CVS control. I would like a step by step starting with building the Repository up to adding files for the 1st time into it. I need to know when I go to add or Import what I need to point to so that I can get the files to add or import into CVS and where do I specify where in the repository I want them to be stored. I am hoping someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

  Mick