[cvsnt] Re: Cannot export after migrating CVSNT

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Dec 24 07:55:11 GMT 2005

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 04:50:06 +0000 (UTC), Evan Chou
<cyq_0906 at yahoo.com.tw> wrote:

>Bo, do you have any clue now?

No....

>Another idea is, can I initialize a new repository by
>cvsnt 2.5.0.3, and then copy the old repository into it?

Yes, one test you might do is the following:
1) Create a test repository in your server and initialize it. Do this
from the CVSNT control panel.

2) *Copy* a module or two from the repository you are having problems
with to the new repository. (Copy the RCS files)

3) Check out the module from the test repository

4) Export the module from the test repositrory

5) Compare results.

Since CVS is file based you can do this without any effect at all on
the old repository so you can test or real files.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)