[cvsnt] Re: rlog

Luigi D. Sandon cp at sandon.it
Mon Dec 26 12:34:22 GMT 2005

> But, I am a bit disappointed that I had to make this much personal

Probably most people don't use your setup. When I was a cvsnt newbye, I
installed the server reading the documentation, and installed ViewCVS
following the documentation. I got it working in a couples of days.

Horse is a nice PHP framework, but it's a bit complex. I use it with IMP and
some other modules, but eveytime updating it is a "pain in the ass".

--
Luigi D. Sandon