[cvsnt] How to build CVSNT using VS DOTNET 2003?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Dec 29 08:39:45 GMT 2005

Is there a comprehensive document somewhere that describes *exactly*
how to set up the VS7 environment so that the CVSNT solution will
build based on the sources checked out from CVS???

I have a new PC with VS .NET 2003 and I would like to be able to build
the CVSNT system on this.

When I just open the cvsnt.sln file and command a build of cvsnt there
are a lot of errors and the build fails....

As a comparison:
The Sourceforge project Audacity was a complete success to check out
and build with .NET 2003 about 30 minutes or less after reading its
instructions (also in CVS) and getting the dependent modules and
building these and then setting a single environment variable used by
VC7 to point at the dependencies.

Is something like that available for CVSNT?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)