=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW2N2c250XSBjdnNudCBsb2dpbiBlcnJvcg==?=

Milton Li Milton.Li at borland.com
Tue Feb 1 02:19:50 GMT 2005

Thank you for your quick response, I want to know how to set the correct permissions for the specific repository?

Milton

-----ÓʼþÔ­¼þ-----
·¢¼þÈË: Steven Gupta [mailto:spam at stevengupta.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2005Äê1ÔÂ31ÈÕ 19:55
ÊÕ¼þÈË: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [cvsnt] cvsnt login error

I just set up a win2k3 cvsnt, I found that when I created users, I couldn't
create aliased ones and had to create users the same name as on the box.

Make sure that the user has the correct permissions for your repository.