[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt and defect tracking

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 1 18:54:31 GMT 2005

Roundup: http://roundup.sourceforge.net/

>2) If you do run defect tracking software, is it
>integrated with cvsnt?

What do you mean by "integrated". We use it together with CVSNT
through issue integration in the log messages that point to the issue
via a web interface. Supplied by CVSMailer.

>3) I am aware of need to minimize applications running
>on the cvsnt server... That being said, do many of you
>run your defect tracking package on the cvsnt server
>anyways? Do many of you run a webserver on the cvsnt
>server (for ViewCVS?)? Has there been much impact? Was
>anything done to minimize the hit on cvsnt?

Roundup does not eat any CPU, it is quite low in resource usage. Only
activates on calls.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)