[cvsnt] Eclipse \ CVSNT \ WSAD

Scot.Glen at domgen.com Scot.Glen at domgen.com
Wed Feb 2 12:51:15 GMT 2005

Hi guys,

Looking for guidance here .. can anyone recommend what version of CVSNT we
should use to integrate with Websphere Studio 5.1.2 (interim fix 006),
which is based on the Eclipse 2 platform?  I've tried 2.0.51d, 2.0.58 and
2.0.61 - all of which give errors when sharing a project....

Any help / feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott.