[cvsnt] Looking for change log/release notes

Jacques Petit jpetit at coast.com
Thu Feb 3 21:44:26 GMT 2005

Hello there. I'm new to the list so please accept my apologies if this
question is already addressed in a faq I've missed.  I searched the wiki
and the commercial site and all I could find was a change note related
to deleted release notes (on the wiki). Would somebody be able to point
me to where the change log/release notes are being kept?

Thanks very much.

--

Jacques Petit

COAST Software Inc.