[cvsnt] Not getting newly created directories

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Fri Feb 4 19:04:51 GMT 2005

Can I (do I want to) use the cvsnt client in the sandbox created by
eclipse/cvs? I want to do a cvs update -d -C? Will I then be able to use
eclipse on this sandbox?

(In other words, does the cvsnt client do anything different than the
eclipse client or the cvs client?)

My colleague claims to have fixed the corrupt jar files in my repository. He
determined they were corrupted in the repository (which is strange because I
had been able to check out good copies). I hope he did a -kb when replacing
them with good copies. I think I asked him and I think he did.

I then did another check out with eclipse and only one of over a dozen jar
files were corrupt. This is a big improvement. I wonder if he just missed
one or something else is going on. Incidentally, this latest check out using
eclipse was still missing my directories. However, he claims he could see my
missing directories in his eclipse package explorer and I can see my missing
directories in the cvs repository explorer. They are not in my sandbox after
my latest check out, however. I'm hoping that using the cvsnt command line
client in the eclipse sandbox will fix this problem.

Thanks,
Siegfried

No they are not empty directories