[cvsnt] Re: commit followed by a tag

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Fri Feb 4 22:28:11 GMT 2005

I can't get cvs commit -b or commit -B to work at all
It seems to accept cvs edit -b but I can't see in any where in the the log
where this bugid has been assigned to to the file/revision.
When I try to use update -b bugid I get the message: cvs server: nothing
known about bug2

How do you see what bug id's are on what files revisions?
How are you supposed to use bugid's, maybe I'm missing something, is there
some speacial setup I'm supposed to do?

Is this a new feature of cvsnt?
Does anybody use it?

It would be nice not to have to the edit command to assign a bug id.

Matt S.

news:cu0rqk$prf$1 at paris.nodomain.org...