[cvsnt] Re: commit followed by a tag

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Fri Feb 4 23:17:55 GMT 2005

Ok so it looks like it works for you but it still doesn't work for me, I get
the following message

cvs commit -f -B test_bug -m "" logdisplay.cpp
commit: invalid option -- B
Usage: cvs commit [DnRlf] [-B bug | -b bug ] [-m msg | -F logfile] [-r rev]
file
s...
        -b bugid        Only commit files related to bug (implies -B).
        -B bugid        Mark files with bug.
        -c              Check for valid edits before committing.
        -D              Assume all files are modified.
        -F logfile      Read the log message from file.
        -f              Force the file to be committed; disables recursion.
        -n              Do not run the module program (if any).
        -l              Local directory only (not recursive).
        -m message      Log message.
        -R              Process directories recursively.
        -r branch       Commit to specific branch or trunk.
(Specify the --help global option for a list of other help options)

I'm running cvsnt
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.58d (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.58d (client/server)

The client is running on a windows XP system and the server is on a Windows
2000 system.

What version(s) are you running?

Thanks
Matt S.