[cvsnt] Documentation updates

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Sun Feb 6 21:20:41 GMT 2005

Tony,
I request you mention the different clients: the cvs command line client,
the eclipse client and cvsnt client and comment on their interchangeability
with the cvsnt server.

I specifically request you make mention of the fact that they might have
installed Cygwin and by default, the Cygwin windows port of the cvs client
has the same name as the cvsnt command line client and may be first in the
path. You should emphasize these are not the same programs although they are
somewhat interchangeable. Sometimes the Cygwin cvs works quite nicely, but
it has a different syntax for the CVSROOT (or -d) and its init command
should not be used with the cvsnt server.

As you might recal, this would have saved me a lot of grief last spring (or
summer).

Thanks,
Siegfried