[cvsnt] Re: cvs ls not listing modules2 module...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 8 06:40:30 GMT 2005

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:33:33 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> In my test server I have put a modules2 file with this contents:
>> [Advance]
>> /=ModuleXX/NewCommon
>> Common=ModuleYY/Run&Drive
>> Source=ModuleXX/Source
>>
>> When I run cvs ls against it I get this back, notice that the module
>> Advance defined in modules2 is not listed, why is this? Can cvsnt not
>> use both modules and modules2?:
>
>I've just noticed that.. it must have broken recenty. doesn't make a lot
>of sense as the directory functions themselves pass through modules2 so
>there shouldn't be any difference between that and a real directory.

What does that mean? You mean that it is used anyway?
I tried checking oyút the module defined as above but it resulted in
two single files from NewCommon deposited at the top of the checkout.
No files from the other two modules.
Can this be because of the name of Run&Drive containing an
ampersand???

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)