[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT help file compilation instructions

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Feb 9 21:44:30 GMT 2005

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:33:27 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>As promised I have now checked in a howto file where I describe how
>the cvsnt help file can be built using opensource tools plus the
>Microsoft html help compiler (hhc.exe). It's in the cvsnt/doc folder
>on the CVSNT_2_0_x branch.

After inspecting the resulting chm file and comparing to the one
supplied with 2.0.58d I have found that the links and headlines for
the modules file descriptions are not OK. There are no headlines for
the various module types and the links do not work very well.
I don't know if this is because I am using a faulty template file or
if there is something wrong with sed. It could possibly be caused by a
problem in the sourcefile from CVS that is used to build the helpfile
also (work in progress...).
Since I noticed a lot of warnings during build of the helpfile there
may still be some missing points here.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)