[cvsnt] CVS Linux to CVSNT Windows 2003 migration.

RRos at rccl.com RRos at rccl.com
Thu Feb 10 22:11:02 GMT 2005

I need to migrate a CVS install on Linux to CVSNT running on Windows 2003,
have minimal knowledge of CVS and Linux, I?m planning to move 1 or 2 small
projects first and after correcting any problems then I?ll move the rest,
what?s the best way of doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rafi Ros