[cvsnt] Re: commit followed by a tag

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sat Feb 12 00:12:28 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> If you really want to do this anyway you have always the possibility
> to program the loginfo script on the server to do whatever you need,
> for example setting up the condition that will be used by the
> postcommit script later on. Postcommit can for example issue a tag
> command all by itself and make that procedure work for you.

The commit ids basically do this anyway.. you could write something that
extracts the comment or bugid based on the commit id (since normally all
files in a commit have the same comment) and give you a nice list.

I can't imagine it being that useful myself but probably wouldn't be
that hard to code.